take a step

22 Nov 2010
It all started with an advertisement on a website dealing with job offers.
I had been looking for a job for a while, because I felt that I should help my family's budget, since I was the one who "consumed" the most. Living in another city as a student is quite demanding for the parents in financial terms. My father and mother support me willingly, and they would like to ensure everything for me to start a successfull life, but I often feel that they don't even care for themself just to help me. So I decided to find a job and try to support myself and surprise them, though I know that I will never be able to give back the tenth of what I've got.
So the job is about insurance, I am ready for taking my carreer into my own hand, the aim is given. The first steps are the exams. I am ready.

0 comments: